These are the 5 best backpacks for law school in 2019. You’ll see that each backpack in this guide has been tested to ease the burden of lugging your casebooks and law school gear to and from campus. And best of all, these backpacks do it with style.
Best Backpacks For Law School
JanSport Right Pack Backpack
It’s no secret that the JanSport Right Pack Backpack is a classic, stylish, and durable backpack that simply gets the job done. It has the iconic look and feel of a backpack that won’t ever go out of style. That’s probably why I still get compliments on the one I bought in undergrad. In other words, the JanSport Right Pack Backpack’s signature suede leather bottom, roomy interior, and timeless styling make it the perfect back-to-school backpack for law students.
- Super comfy shoulder straps
- Front stash pocket for valuables
- Soft, padded internal laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment for your casebooks
- Engineered front utility pocket with organizers
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
In 1950, 14-year-old Ake Nordin was trekking through the Vasterbotten mountains in Sweden when he realized that all of the backpacks of the day were incredibly uncomfortable. When he got home he set out to do something about it. Ever since then Fjallraven has been making some of the most functional, sustainable, and dependable equipment on Earth. The iconic design of the Fjallraven Kanken Backpack stands the test of time. Perhaps that’s why it’s been one of the best-selling backpacks since it was first introduced in 1978. Use it once and instantly you’ll know why it’s one of the best backpacks for law school.
- Super padded laptop sleeve
- Ergonomic shoulder “X” straps
- Two easily accessible side pockets
- Foam sitting pad keeps your pack upright
- Spacious main compartment for all your casebooks
- Dual top snap handles makes transport quick and easy
The North Face Recon Backpack
Everyone knows that The North Face makes top-of-the-line gear. The North Face Recon Backpack lives up to its hype by providing the storage, organization, and comfort you need to make your law school commute a breeze. This pack is so well thought out that it could practically store an entire apartment. So whether you’re trekking through the mountains or on your way to the law library for a finals cram session, The North Face Recon Backpack will take you there in style.
- Sunglasses pocket
- Integrated water bottle holders
- Soft, padded added laptop sleeve
- Custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Stretchable front stash pocket and side panels
- Expansive internal compartments with organizers
- Protective phone/tablet pocket with fleece-lined interior
Thule Paramount 29L Backpack
Thule is another top-notch Swedish company that’s been making incredibly stylish and functional packs and gear since 1942. And the Thule Paramount 29L Backpack is no exception. Its urban-inspired rucksack design features incredible storage and protection for all of your law school essentials. Although the Thule Paramount 29L Backpack is not the most traditional pack on this list, it’s probably the most spacious and functional.
- Soft valuables pocket
- Perforated, padded shoulder straps
- Innovative dual-density laptop sleeve
- Multiple, oversized storage compartments
- Back panel airflow channels to keep you cool
- Protective phone/tablet pocket with soft-lined interior
- Daisy chain attachment system for carabiner, key fob, or bike light
Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack
Since its founding in 2009, upstart Herschel Supply Co. has been making some of the most stylish and popular backpacks for students of all ages. Although some may say that Herschel bags are too “trendy,” don’t let that dissuade you. They’re trendy for good reason. Herschel’s “goal is to create a timeless product with fine regard for detail.” And that’s exactly what you get with the Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack.
- Soft shoulder straps
- Padded sunglasses pocket
- Signature Herschel fabric liner
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve
- Internal media storage with headphone port
- Front pocket internal mesh organizer and key holder
- Sizable main compartment for easy casebook storage
Timbuk2 Command Messenger Bag
The Timbuk2 Command Messenger Bag is a sophisticated urban messenger bag designed for hardcore commuters and business professionals. Its sleek, dependable, and utilitarian design will effortlessly transport your law school supplies to and from campus. Plus, it will serve you well after graduation on business trips and your daily commute to the office.
- TSA-compliant laptop sleeve
- Tricot-lined valuables container
- Side-entry pocket for easy access
- Precise internal organization compartments
- Fully adjustable and removable crossbody strap
- Luggage pass through for attaching to roller suitcases
- Tensioned aluminum hooks for quick and secure closure
- Quick access external pouch stores your charge and cords
P.P.S. Want to save money when shopping online? Then you need to join Ebates. Ebates is a 100% free service that pays you cash-back just for shopping online at stores like Amazon and more than 2,500 others. Sign up today with my link and Ebates will give you $10 for free.